We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to be the liaison between the client and the internal agency team to ensure the client’s needs and goals are being met on every project. You would develop a thorough knowledge of the client’s brand, business, audience and marketplace to add measurable and meaningful value to the client/agency relationship. You must exhibit pride in your work, a high level of attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, fast-paced environment.
This successful candidate must have agency experience overseeing diverse project types inclusive of brand strategy and design, digital marketing, and website development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for client budgets and managing overall client profitability
- Maintain and grow revenue projection targets
- Develop and present campaign and project estimates
- Develop marketing and communication objectives, strategies and tactics
- Present strategies, communication plans, and creative concepts at client meetings
- Formulate plans to extend new business with established accounts
- Identify and recognize new business opportunities
- Pitch fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Negotiate and manage timelines with clients through project manager
- Lead projects with multi-disciplinary agency teams
- Keep in contact with client throughout all stages of the campaign
- Maintain agency process integrity & internalize core values
- Build and maintain solid client relationships
- Ensure that our clients are very, very happy
Skills & Experience
- Prior agency experience a must
- 4+ years experience
- You must be a good writer
- Strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Experience managing branding, interactive and web projects
- Knowledge of digital marketing: SEM, SEO, and email marketing, is recommended
- You must have proven record of making clients happy
RedRhino an integrated communications agency located in beautiful London, Ontario. We work with our mobile, digital and branding teams to offer our clients truly integrated services – the best of everything and everyone under one roof. We are a wildly talented group of individuals who love what we do.
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application using the form provided below.