We’re on the hunt… RedRhino is growing and we are looking for more rhinos to join our herd. We are a team of wildly talented digital dreamers and brand believers with local, national and international clients. You will work among a multidisciplinary team of people who bring an analytical and creative approach to solving business problems. Currently, we are offering an account manager position with competitive compensation, full benefits, the opportunity to travel, education credits and room to grow.
All resumes will be reviewed. Please include a cover letter and tell us about yourself and your particular skills, talent and personality.
Role & Responsibility
This is an intense, fast-paced role. As an account manager, you will be the bridge the between the client and the agency teams. You understand the big picture but at the same time have the skills to manage details, client expectations, timelines, and budget.
You know how to build genuine relationships and add true value to the client and internal teams with your insights, organization and proactive commitment to excellent execution and growing expertise in the client’s business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or a marketing related field
- 3 or more years of in-house or agency experience
Skills & Requirements
- Proven ability to establish and maintain a relationship of trust with clients and act as an expert for all their account service needs
- Project management know-how and attention to detail is an absolute must
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Apple Keynote, and social media platforms.
- Experience with CRMs (Workamajig, SalesForce, Marketo etc) is a strong asset
- Proven ability to understand business and marketing challenges, and the ability to prioritize and communicate them in an organized fashion in the form of briefs, timelines and/or presentations
- Demonstrated ability to complete and present SWOT analyses and high-level secondary market research
- Ability to complete competitive workups and distill insights to identify possible opportunities
- Excellent understanding of KPIs and ROI and proven ability to analyze results (sales, lead generation, digital marketing, etc.) and make appropriate next-step recommendations
- Proven ability to recognize and intervene at strategic moments to qualify and sell-through new potential opportunities
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills. Ability to verbally communicate complex plans and concepts in clear simple terms to internal and external teams.
- Demonstrate an understanding, with a proven track record of managing projects and accounts in the digital space including: web, mobile, social and how these channels work with each other to drive results.
- Experience specifically in digital advertising (PPC, Programmatic, Social) is a strong asset
- Experience in digital analytics is a strong asset
- Extremely strong command of English
- You have a desire to figure things out and make everything the best it can be. You want to add value and take ownership. You learn by doing and taking initiative.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing Account Manager Application in the subject line. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. This position is open to Canadian residents only. We appreciate the time it takes to apply, but we are only able to contact those being considered for the position. Thanks for your understanding!
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com or submit your application using the form provided below.