RedRhino is looking for another rhino to join our ‘crash’. If you’re from out of town, join us in the growing city of London Ontario, that boasts over 350 digital creative companies, beautiful parks and affordable living within walking distance to work. We are a wildly talented branding and digital agency with local, national and international clients. You will be part of highly creative, innovative and fast-paced environment. Big agency opportunity without any of the big hassles.
We are seeking an Art Director to join the team. Someone who has the talent and experience to translate our clients’ business goals into wildly creative results for both online and offline applications. We want to hear from creative visionaries who conceptualize great ideas in both pictures and words. The successful candidate will work closely with clients, the design team, account managers and copywriters.
There is room to grow and your talent and skills will be valued and rewarded. We are flexible and fun, but we work hard to produce great results.
Duties and expectations will include but are not limited to:
- Incredible design
- Strategizing and dreaming up concepts and then using your talent to bring them to life with amazing design
- Writing clever, clear, on-brand creative copy
- Creating pitch and concept decks
- Writing creative briefs
- Working with copywriters to ensure consistency and creativity across all tactics.
- Overseeing design projects, from concept through to delivery and mentoring designers to maintain high quality of work standards and a healthy work culture
- Staying on top of design best practices to increase effectiveness of digital products and design
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout all projects
- Liaising with Directors and Client Team to ensure projects on brief, on time and on budget
- Director responsibilities include conducting employee/team reviews, building culture, and initiating improvements to processes and practices for the betterment of the team and the agency
- Staying up-to-date with industry developments and tools
Skills & Qualifications:
- 7 + years of agency experience
- Portfolio that includes: brand campaign work from concept to completion, design and copywriting examples, digital and traditional execution.
- Experience managing and leading a team.
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics (Final Cut Pro/After Effects) is a plus
- Solid understanding of the capabilities and limitations of web & mobile technologies
- Knowledge of and ability to move easily between digital interactive design, package design, conceptual expression, brand development, print design and layouts.
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application using the form provided below.