We’re hiring a Product Sales Representative
RhinoActive is looking for a talented, driven sales representative to join our team. Ideal candidates will be intelligent and personable, with a strong desire to build business.
RhinoActive is an agile and growing team located in London, Ontario that has developed a suite of software products ready to be sold into the North American market. Our office is brand new and contains all the amenities you would expect out of a modern development agency. Placing an emphasis on ‘Active’, we regularly partake in activities such as sports leagues (curling, soccer), corporate challenges (internal and external), running clubs, golf outings, ping pong, and more. We encourage our team members to be active both inside and outside the office.
Product Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects on a number of RhinoActive products. Responsible for achieving a sales quota for all assigned product lines.
Product Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Finds business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities based on a pool of RhinoActive products.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Product Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- College or University degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience
- Bonus: Experience with software sales
Strong Presentation Skills, Tech Savvy, Proficient With Management of Client Relationships, High Energy Level, Excellent Negotiation And Prospecting Skills, Driven To Meet Sales Goals, High Level of Creativity, Excellent Sales Planning, Independent, Motivation for Sales
Perks & Benefits:
- Healthcare Benefits and Coverage
- Additional coverage for family available
- Flexible work schedule
- Yearly office flex budget
- Paid vacation leave commensurate with years of service
- Additional paid time off around holidays
- Performance bonuses
- Team trips and outings
This position is open to Canadian residents only.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application using the form provided below.