We’re on the hunt… RedRhino is growing and we are looking for more rhinos to join our herd. We are a team of wildly talented digital dreamers and brand believers with local, national and international clients. You will work among a multidisciplinary team of people who bring an analytical, creative approach to solving business problems.
Currently, we are offering a full time Project Manager position with competitive salary, full benefits, the opportunity to travel, education credits and room to grow.
All resumes will be reviewed. Please include a cover letter and tell us about yourself and your particular skills, talent and personality.
- Facilitate daily scrum meetings with project teams (internal and external)
- Coordinate weekly resourcing for all design tasks (Collecting tasks from account managers and assigning designers/deadlines).
- Work collaboratively with account managers to develop overall project management strategy and execution.
- Create detailed project timelines & Gantt charts
- Manage schedules, budgets, and scope to ensure project requirements are met and budgets are not exceeded.
- Create project estimates based on scope of work and timeline.
- Document and present project status, escalations and change requests to team and clients.
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensuring the delivery of the highest quality service.
- Coordination of external services such as photography, videography, printing and other production services.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in either an agency or similarly fast-paced, complex environment
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent work experience
Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge of SCRUM and/or agile project management processes
- Understanding of essential Project Management principles (Time, Budget, Scope)
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills is a must
- Keen attention to detail and focus on task completion with ability to prioritize
- A dedication to staying organized with both internal teams and clients
- Ability to work across several projects with one or more account manager/client.
- Knowledge of basic digital advertising, web analytics and reporting
- Demonstrated competencies with basic elements of marketing (Media, Interactive, Promotional, and Advertising)
- Comfortable with mobile and social media as a consumer
- Understanding of frontend and backend web development practices and processes is an asset
- Understanding of email marketing is an asset
- Understanding of the creative design process is an asset
- A team player who adapts quickly to ever-changing environments
- Self-evident adaptability, a quick learner and ability to work to tight deadlines under minimal supervision
- Must exhibit a willingness to learn constantly and absorb new information like a sponge, in both the technical and business realm
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing Project Manager in the subject line. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. We appreciate the time it takes to apply, but we are only able to contact those being considered for the position. Thanks for your understanding!
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com or submit your application using the form provided below.