Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
We’re on the hunt…RedRhino is growing and we are looking for a wildly talented, digital Rhino to join the crash. Optimizations, conversions and digital sales funnels are all you can think about. You lose sleep at night over search engine results rankings and you don’t quit until you’ve optimized every point of conversion to produce the best results. You actively look for areas of improvement for clients and have excellent quantitative skills for analyzing data and turning your findings into intuitive insights to make strategic recommendations. You are extremely detail-oriented, a strong communicator, a creative problem-solver and work to tight deadlines.
RedRhino is the place for someone who wants to be challenged and grow. It’s never the same day twice and it’s a great place to work. The Rhinos are nice people with loads of talent. We take pride in our work, while supporting and encouraging all of the new talent that joins the team. This is a full-time position and you will be reporting to the Digital Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategic and technical implementation and management of digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, social media ads (FB/IG, Twitter, etc.), and programmatic DSPs.
- Strategic and technical implementation and management of various marketing platforms such as marketing automation, CRM, email, SMS.
- Technical implementation, configuration and management of website tracking and tagging. Google Analytics (UA and GA4), CRO platforms such as Google Optimize, ad platform tracking “pixels” and custom solutions.
- On-site search engine optimization including keyword research, tackling hands-on content optimization, and technical challenges such as indexation issues, site structure, single-page apps, and general technical best practices.
- Provide strategic & tactical recommendations on an on-going basis as campaigns & KPIs evolve.
- Assisting with client communications related to digital campaign analysis & recommendations.
- Responsibility for final QA and sign-off on campaign launches and ongoing optimization.
The successful candidate will have:
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized to ensure flawless execution.
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills to effectively work with both the team internally and create client-ready reports, as well as assist with adapting and optimizing copy for paid and organic digital advertising efforts.
- An excellent understanding of digital advertising technologies with an ability to quickly jump into new platforms.
- Platform certifications an asset (e.g. Google Ads, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Optimizely)
- An excellent understanding of paid social platforms including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn interface, features, and executional tactics.
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mail Chimp, Constant Contact.
- General ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems related to digital advertising across platforms, analysis tools, and websites.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide tactical & strategic recommendations with or without prompt to help make business decisions.
- A solid understanding of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manger, and ad platform pixels.
- Paid and organic research and analysis tools such as Google Ads Keyword Tool, Google Search Console, Semrush, and Ahrefs.
- Experience with both hands-on and strategic SEO work, including on-page & local optimization techniques.
- At least 4 years of experience working in a digital marketing role, with agency experience considered an asset.
Compensation and perks:
- Commensurate with industry standards and experience
- Benefits package
- Paid time off at Christmas and your Birthday
- Learning from experienced digital and brand marketers and makers
- Work from home flexibility
We hire based on talent first. This position is based in London, Ontario.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, referencing Senior Digital Marketing Specialist Application in the subject line. This position is open to Canadian residents only. We appreciate the time it takes to apply, but we are only able to contact those being considered for the position. Thanks for your understanding!
Please note, you must complete the online assessment in order for your application to be considered. The assessment consists of a short aptitude test (15 minutes) and a personality test (untimed). We recommend that you complete the online assessment in a quiet environment during one sitting. Only applicants who complete the online assessment will be considered for this position.
Link to assessment:
We are committed to providing a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. RedRhino is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and LGBTQ2S+ persons. We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities and standards of goods and services.
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application using the form provided below.