We’re on the hunt for a wildly talented designer to join our team. We are seeking a Junior Designer with a strong portfolio and an appetite for creative work.
As part of the studio team, you will work with the brand, development and digital marketing team to offer our clients a truly integrated experience. You’ll be a part of an innovative, talented team where you can learn and grow, and where your talent, skill, and hard work will be valued and rewarded.
As a Junior Designer, you will work alongside creative team members to execute design projects that follow the project’s strategic/creative direction.
- Design print & digital pieces including but not limited to, print material (ads, brochures etc), packaging, digital ads (social, web), email and various web assets.
- Roll out production pieces for established brands efficiently and accurately, following other designers’ creative direction.
- As part of the creative team bring concept ideas to life that solve client challenges and address marketing needs and opportunities identified by the account team and strategic leaders.
- Design Experience: 1 – 2 years
- You have a high level of skill in design for print, digital, web, and multimedia, and are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Great attention to detail, pride in your work, and possess the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Able to work well both independently and within a team of creatives, designers and developers across various projects.
- Able to work on large-scale team projects and individual assignments, delivering precise and error-free work.
- Positive attitude and able to take direction well.
- Photography & photo retouching and post-production
- Proficiency in presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Vector Illustration
- Motion graphics / video editing (After Effects, Adobe Premier)
- HTML / Web ads
- Any other relevant skills? Let us know!
- Work with a group of experienced digital and brand marketers
- Modern, open-concept workspace and work from home flexibility
- Extra time at Christmas and your birthday
- And much more!
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application using the form provided below.